The Western Australian Department of Education recently released new Registration Standards for Non-Government Schools and we wrote about them in a recent article.
The Western Australian Department of Education then released its Guide to the Registration Standards and Other Requirements for Non-Government Schools (re-named as the 2020 Guide). We wrote about the 2020 Guide in this recent article.
CompliSpace has produced a Briefing Paper “WA Registration Requirements Update”. It covers the following:
- Structure of the Standards and the Guide
- Summary of Changes to the Standards
- Changes to Definitions in the Standards and the Guide
- Key Changes to the Guide
- Key Changes to the Standards
- What Should Schools Be Doing?
- How CompliSpace Can Help.
The Briefing Paper is intended to help schools prepare for the comprehensive changes that will commence on 1 January 2020.
The Briefing Paper is available to be downloaded here.